1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
When an actor stumbles into their fandom on Tumblr:
The longer that gif went on, the more I laughed/cried.
Reblogging again because this is awesome.
I got tagged by glitter-cunt so here it is… First ten random songs from my playlist (which by the way is total mess :D). Those songs are telling what kind of person I’m…. Now I’m scared!
So here they are:
1. Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know?
2. Pantera - Cowboys from Hell
3. Blessthefall - Hey Baby, here’s the song you wanted
4. Slipknot - Snuff
5. Radiohead - Creep
6. Pantera - Cementary Gates
7. Limp Bizkit - Hot dog
8. Def Leppard - Pour some sugar on me
9. Alice in Chains - Sunshine
10. Dżem - Wehikuł czasu
I’m not tagging anyone, just do it if you want to. Put your playlist on shuffle and post the first 10 songs :)